When I first started out in business I was struggling all the time. I started to hire everyone under the sun from coaches, mentors and speciality experts to help me advance in my business. While I saw results from the work I was putting in and listening to the amazing advice I was given there was still something missing.
I needed someone to really hold me accountable, kick my butt into high gear and help me take my business to the next level. I needed a high performance coach and mental toughness expert.
One of my friends, Rachel Luna introduced me to Todd Herman, while I thought he was a little to calm and dry for my taste, I could not stop watching all of his content and trainings that he provided. It was pure genius. I coached with a LOT of coaches and I knew this guy knew his stuff, he had 18+ years under his belt of coaching top athletes and CEO’s around the world. I was ready and willing to listen. I started applying some of his free trainings to my business and boom result after result was starting to happen in my business. I was so impressed with his free content that I hired him as a coach and it was the best investment I have ever made.
He is not for everyone but if you are serious about getting to that next level in business, creating a life that you love (and the amount of money that you want and deserve)…then you might want to check out his trainings.
Below are only some of the many of lessons he teaches and preaches..enjoy!
1. “Great relationships make the path to success so much easier. Start with an attitude of how can I be of value and help others. If you think about serving others first you’ll build lasting trust and loyalty.”
2. The best thing you can ever do is model the people who have already done it.
3. The biggest why wins and it never hurts to have a little fun along the way.
4. When you realize that super high performers feel the exact same levels of fear and anxiety as you do, but they continue to take action despite those feelings, you’ll move through those same emotions like a shark in water. DO THIS: Bring an attitude of positive expectancy to whatever you do. That’s a great start.
5. If you have a goal of building something solid, the mindset of “I’m going to make this work,” is the starting point. Be very FIRM about the goal, but be FLEXIBLE about how to get there.
6. You don’t need more time….you just need to DECIDE. – Seth Godin
7. The difference between the pros and the amateurs has nothing to do with potential, talent or luck. It has everything to do with grit.
8. I’ve done well, but the reason is pretty simple I’ve worked my A$$ off. – Justin Timberlake
9. People don’t quit their business because it’s hard. People quit because they thought it was going to be easy.
10. Every entrepreneur has to get past humiliation and pride.
For more training and business results training make sure you check out our Facebook group Business Results Training, where I will be guiding you on his trainings that he makes available to the public soon https://www.facebook.com/groups/1818627555023726/
as well as sign up here http://bit.ly/1nO4g5S for more additional training that will be emailed to you!
I am an affiliate for Todd Herman’s 90 Day Year Program as I believe in it so much as it has totally changed my business for the better.
See you on the other side!