What is it that is holding you back from experiencing your dreams, desires and passions?
For some of us, when faced with an obstacle that is holding us back, we tend to think:
Why is this happening to me?
Why can’t I just get ahead and be successful?
Why can’t I be more confident, worthy, and good enough?
I am doing all of “the right stuff”, can’t I just catch a break?
When am I just going to be able to be happy and have the things I really want?
Obstacles are a natural part of life, they are put into our life’s path to teach us a lesson, re-direct us and allow our experience to help, heal and guide others who are within our paths. Sometimes the biggest obstacle can be ourselves.
In this game called life, we are hear to learn, experience, love, grow, heal, teach and experience gratitude. It is your birthright to have and experience whatever it is that is in your heart and mind. You are entitled to miracles. You are allowed to want what you want.
Prosperity, Abundance, Freedom, Love, Happiness, Success, Pleasure, Peace, Health and Creativity are all blessings that you are allowed to have. It is your birthright.
If you don’t truly believe this in your heart, know that the Universe/God did not put that desire and dream into your heart and mind without the means of co-creating with you in order for it to manifest into physical form.
If you want to create different thoughts, feelings and results in your life then YOU have to create different thoughts, feelings and experiences in your life.
The following 6 tips will help guide you to overcome any blockages that might be holding you back from what you truly want and deserve.
1. It’s not on Your Timeline, It’s On God’s. Sometimes we want something so bad that all we can do is obsess over it, eat, breath, talk and think about it. Remember your desire was put into your heart and head because the Divine put it there so that you to carry it out; however most of us want what we want on our timeframe. I hate to break the news to you, but ultimately “it” is not going to happen on your timeline. All you can do is trust, surrender, take aligned action and keep your passion burning and “it” will happen in Divine time (which is the perfect time).
2. What is the opportunity here? Within every challenge and obstacle (and I mean
every challenge and obstacle) there is ALWAYS an opportunity. The key is to shift your perception and find the opportunity in every situation. Ask yourself, what is the opportunity within this situation? While this might not be an easy thing to do while you are in the middle of experiencing an obstacle or challenge; the opportunity will always present itself when you are ready to receive it.
3. Feel & Trust. When things aren’t going our way, we tend to want to try and fix it, complain about it, or “do something” over it in order for us to not feel vulnerably or uncomfortable. The next time you feel uncomfortable, vulnerable or something is not going your way, just sit, “be” and allow yourself to feel all of the emotions that come up. There is always a DIVINE power working on your behalf. You might not know what, when, why and where but trusting that it is all part of a bigger plan will help easy your anxiety.
4. Help Someone Else. When you are in a funky mood, feeling “not good enough” or playing the victim in your life, the moment you help someone else who is in need you will instantly feel better. Being of service shifts our perception and allows us to think how truly grateful we are, if you have a roof over your head, food to eat and are reading this you are pretty lucky.
5. Manage Your Mindset & Energy. Your mind, thoughts and energy are extremely powerful. The thoughts you think, the words you speak and the actions you take will determine your success. This must be a part of your daily consciousness. If you can just be aware of your thoughts, mindset and words that you create everyday that is an excellent start. To change where you are today you can create better thoughts, feelings and words whenever you want in order for you to step fully into your greatness.
6. What is my next action? When we are blocked or experience “being held back” it is because we haven’t gotten into action. Action creates confidence. Whatever action you take whether it is business planning, exercising, taking a walk, pitching an article or signing up for new class this will propel you into momentum. Daily right action steps will help you create a life that you love. These action steps don’t have to be massive, the key here is to just take baby action steps each and everyday.
I would love to hear what helps you overcome an obstacle and/or blockage in any area of your life. Remember sharing your experiences and wisdom will always help and teach others.